- Professor Baez taught my first law school class, and instilled in us the skills needed to succeed throughout law school and into practice. He blends practical legal experience and academic knowledge, to ensure that his students understand not just the practical applications of the legal principles they are mastering but also the theory and policy behind them. I credit Professor Baez with ensuring that I had the proper foundation on which to build the rest of my law school career. John J. Sauve, Assistant District Attorney, N.C. Judicial District 29-B (October 17, 2017)
- Professor Baez helps you think and write like a lawyer. He teaches you how to tackle each individual element of a given concept which allows you to not only truly understand a concept in full, but it allows you to maximize the point value of your responses. Iris DeWitt (October 19, 2017)
- Unlike many law school professors, Professor Baez does not “hide the ball.” He provides helpful, insightful, and useful advice in a transparent manner. His vast experience teaching law has given him the intuition to answer questions with which law students struggle. One of the things I like most about Professor Baez is that he is straightforward and non-judgmental; there are no dumb questions. (February 6, 2017)
- I loved listening to the podcasts during my commutes to campus. The podcasts provided effective, convenient, and easy-to-digest supplemental study material for me to return to whenever I needed a refresher on a topic. I would use these after class to make sure I fully understood the material listen to them again before exams. Angela Schulz (August 24, 2016)
- I love the recordings because they are to the point yet at the same time thoroughly provide the listener with the information necessary to understand the material. The way the professor enumerates elements and offers examples is very helpful to those, like me, who need a little more guidance. Angela Watkins (August 22, 2016)
- I like the recordings because they are short and sweet, and to the point. Plus they are another way to make sure my outlines are complete/accurate, and I can listen to them in the car. Casey Couch (August 18, 2016)
Here are some testimonials from former students and customers.